The successful candidate will be part of Region Middle East, Asia & Pacific team (RMA) of the Smart Infrastructure Solutions & Services Business, based in Singapore. The role is focused on management reporting, commercial & business administration functions. Being part of an large region with multiple countries, having an exposure of multi country, multi-cultural working as well as a big picture mindset are important considerations.
What are my responsibilities?
· Provide all necessary support to management in achievement of short & mid-term objectives by:
- actively monitor the development during closing period through all input sources available & manage appropriate early warnings
- preparation of required management reporting and monitoring of regional performance & development of KPIs including growth, margins & cashflow
- Monthly Closing / Rolling Forecasting
- Involvement in coordination and submission to SI HQ of monthly forecast validation including management judgment adjustments and major/ special items.
- Be participating in budgeting & planning cycle, as needed.
contribution in improving the competitiveness of the organization by:
- Driving the global competitiveness program in the region from the financial side
- Ensuring the quality of measures defined by the countries, validating their contents, measuring progress & accurate reporting
- Driving effective asset & cash management in countries
- Establish RMA standard reporting for asset and cash management based on available tools
- Actively drive improvement in OWC days in coordination with the countries.
- Driving internal digitalization initiatives and establishment by:
- Involved in development of Qlik based DAsh.
- Ensure data validity including data flows between primary and secondary system
- Cost controlling of the RHQ and the Centre of Competence.
- Establishing and managing service level agreements for the charge out of the costs
- Monthly billing
- Regular reporting and alignment with Taxes as needed
- Enable business by supporting development of “Flexible Financing” models & platforms
· Any ad-hoc duties assigned
What do I need to qualify for this position?
- Big 4 experience
- Possess at least a master’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 8 years of experience in finance function preferably in MNC environment.
- Experience of handling tasks similar to the above topics
- Experience of working across geographies specially in larger Asian markets beyond APAC (Middle East, China & India) as these consists major components of our business.
- Analytical, meticulous, able to meet tight deadlines and able to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of SAP, Excel & Qlik
- Strong concepts of accounting & reporting principles.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time