Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Product Owner (f/m/d) - Software Solutions for Service to be responsible for image processing in radiology as well as the software platform and the communal service functionalities based on it over the entire life cycle.
This position can be either full-time or part-time with a minimum of 25 hours a week.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will represent stakeholders and business owners within the scrum team and ensure that business and product requirements are understood, separating individual from shared elements and communicating them to the scrum team and stakeholders
- You will ensure that customer requirements are anticipated and immediate opportunities are considered
- You will be responsible for verifying the service concepts, working closely with users and customers to achieve the maximum benefit for customers
- You will always work to achieve the "best result for Siemens Healthineers", including across areas and teams
- You will set and communicate clear objectives for the scrum teams and have the courage to ask questions and assess risks to make decisions from a strategic and economic point of view, which are communicated by you in a comprehensible way
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have an university degree in an engineering or information science discipline, such as information technology, medical technology or comparable
- You have many years of experience in software development / software architecture in the field of medical software, preferably in image processing and visualization with the associated tools
- You have very profound expertise in the agile development of software applications
- Ideally, you have in-depth subject-specific experience as a product owner in a service domain
- You ideally have very extensive experience with medical devices and a focus on after sales services
- You demonstrate a high interest in creating customer value and preferably have experience in the customer environment
Your attributes and skills:
- You communicate directly and factually with all stakeholders and know how to moderate discussions to prioritize topics using your skills in negotiation
- You particularly value transparent communication with your users
- You convince with your professional leadership mentality and high motivation skills to also lead virtual teams - both in an international and intercultural context
- As we operate in an international environment, you have a very good level of spoken and written English; German language skills are a plus
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either