Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
The Sales Support position is responsible for assisting the sales team throughout the sales and bidding process – from customer creation to submission of order bookings. Sales Support allows the Sales Executive and Solutions Designer to spend more time with customers and focus on bid preparation and strategy.
Change the future with us
· Responsible for new customer account set up and modifications
· Works individually within our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System (Salesforce) to maintain customer and project information
· Manages our customer survey process
· As needed, coordinates with other division departments to resolve issues with customers and retain high satisfaction levels
· Provide support and guidance to sales team when necessary
· Review bid solicitation requests from customers and screen them to help determine if they are worth pursuing
· Create new opportunities in Salesforce CRM
· Collects / organizes and downloads bidding documents (plans, specifications, ongoing addenda when published) for sales
· Manage opportunities in Salesforce CRM through the sales stages
· Assists sales executives with bid documentation and qualifications by completing and reviewing necessary bid forms
· Assists throughout the entire project risk review process (completing all necessary internal forms/presentations & online Siemens tools)
· If necessary, responsible for working with customer to obtain US Government Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) clauses for legal review
· If necessary, request documents to support a bid submission (e.g. Bid Bonds, Safety Policy, Resumes, Insurance Certificates etc.)
· Coordinate and schedule project review/approval meetings
Submission of Opportunities for Booking
· Prepare and submit project bookings
· Address questions from the Booking Coordinator as necessary
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Higher Secondary School Certificate required
· Prefer experience supporting a sales team in construction or engineering
· Prefer proficiency with Customer Relationship Management Software (Salesforce preferred), SAP and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
· Excellent organizational and verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to interpret customer requirements, identify needs and resolve issues in a positive manner
- Fluent in English language
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 396,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time