Why Choose us ?
The purpose of the P&O Advisor is to identify, gather, and provide requirements to help with the development of P&O initiatives and to participate in the implementation of local P&O initiatives. The P&O Advisor also plays a key role to advise / coach managers and employees on complex P&O services, programs and policies while supporting all data management and documentation requirements at the local level.
What will you do if join us?
- Provide basic human resources services and operational support to the organization like discussing separation packages with manager and employee, explaining options for maternity leave, or explaining guidelines and policies
- Answers questions that require a level of professional judgment beyond the scope of AskP&O e.g. contract questions
- Support employee relations activities by investigating and resolving issues concerning working conditions as well as people related issues such as manager/employee and colleague relationship
- Assisting Line Managers to address specific people topics by advising on options (in context of Siemens policy and local
- labor law), assessing risk and acting as consultant to help managers decide on best course of action
- Manage data and documentation handling at a local level as required
- Implementation of local P&O activities and projects in alignment with P&O BP requirements
- Educating managers and employees on best use of on-demand solutions for relevant P&O related topics (e.g. AskP&O, self-service applications)
- Implementation of P&O projects and initiatives
- Arrange the training courses according to the business needs and resources Design and implement the talent development solutions in terms of the business strategies
Who are we looking for?3~5 years of experience in P&O or in a business function
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time