Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI’s outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the digital transition of companies from Portugal to the world. There are more than 1200 professionals working in Cybersecurity, Analytics Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Infrastructure Management. Check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
We are a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a groundbreaking role.
Together, we build technologies that take society further. Came and change the future with usWhat role will you play?
- Manage internal organization Siemens client’s projects in Digital Industries business unit.
· Lead a project that has a goal of supplying electronic catalogs via the usual track but also facilitate innovative provisioning mechanisms. The data supply is carried out of the standard software STEP from the provider Stibo Systems.
· The project manager will also support the main project lead and will coordinate subprojects in alignment with related E-Business Platform projects. Upcoming tasks are mainly in the area of data exchange via API or Kafka. However, also the main topic product data provisioning will be in focus.
- Alignments & management of subprojets
- Ensure full coordination between subproject, main project and external partners
- Time planning/resource coordination in alignment with project management
- Evaluate topics and take own decisions within the area of responsibility
- Follow up on tasks and subproject until GoLive
- Ensure end-to-end process from demand until productive usage
- Capability to specify business demands (no detail design specifications)
- Ideal is experience around classification standards (like ECLASS and ETIM) and in the area of product master data management & API management / interfaces
- Abilitiy to learn and analyze
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients
- Between 3 to 6 years of proven relevant professional experience in global IT project, preferably in a hybrid environment (mixture of on premises and cloud solutions)
- Ideally already experience in managing small projects or subprojects
- Advanced knowledge of agile way of working in previous tasks
- Very strong intercultural communication to reconcile different interests
- Ideally experience around Product Master Data Management
- Technical background is a plus
- API management/handling and/or Kafka is a plus
- It is mandatory to be business-fluent in English language (speaking and writing). German is a plus.
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time