Siemens Healthineers is looking to hire a Senior Cryogenics Engineer to join our team in Eynsham, Oxford. This is a full-time role that comes with an attractive salary and excellent benefits.
We offer a flexible hybrid working environment with a mix of remote and office work to give you a great work life balance.
As a flexible Cryogenics Engineer, you will develop exceptional and reliable new superconducting magnets, including feasibility study, concept generation, technical design, and realisation focusing on cryogenics management.
you an idea of how this flexible role would look, here are some of the things
you could expect to do:
● Inspire innovation & technical strategy
● Conceptual development of cryogenic systems
● Building/maintaining cryogenic systems
● Troubleshooting cryogenic systems, identification, & resolution of problems
● Use of finite element techniques for static & dynamic thermal modelling
To succeed, you should have engineering experience and the ability to apply a creative approach to engineering technologies together with the ability to analyse engineering problems from technical and commercial viewpoints and to identify solutions.
Other requirements include but aren't limited to:
● Knowledge of thermodynamic principles at cryogenic temperatures
● Understanding of cryogenic material properties
● Analytical/practical design of low-temperature systems
● Understanding of refrigeration systems
● Understanding & design of vacuum systems
In return, you will enjoy a hybrid working environment, annual bonus, pension, and more.If this Senior Cryogenics Engineer job in Eynsham, Oxford sounds like you, apply today!
Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers worldwide to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving patient experience, and digitalising healthcare. We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences and encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows diverse ideas and inclusive approaches to thrive every day.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens HC Ltd. MR Magnet Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time