Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are a collection of over 372, 000 minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further.
We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join Siemens Financial Services as an IT Solution Expert and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow. The position is based in our Stoke Poges office.
What part will you play?Siemens Financial Services (SFS) is using an internally developed system for contract origination, for example calculating and managing leasing and loan offers for our customers, before they are finally accepted and handed over to the contract management system. This system is used internationally in a number of countries, internally as well as by our sales partners. You will be part of a team that maintains and operates this system, analyzing new requirements as a bridge between the business and the developers, coordinating the implementation and rollout of changes including their testing, doing first tests of new deliveries and analyzing potential defects. There is an international team that you will be part of, with a focus on our UK business but ensuring a consistent end-to-end process.
This is your role - What part will you play?
- Coordinate, manage and support end-to-end business analysis and system configuration, support estimations and prioritization of changes, support trainings, perform IT test and coordinate business testing, ensure up to date documentation and support the go-live.
- Work closely together with IT architects, vendors, service integrators, business, and delivery & release management.
- Provide proactive maintenance and support in conjunction with the support/systems teams, handle incidents and service requests as well as perform application monitoring and reporting.
- Ensure incidents and changes are handled in accordance with our incident and change management procedures and audit standards.
- Integrate new technologies and process improvements to improve efficiency for the team, the customer, end users and business profitability.
- Ensure the systems are compliant and secure in accordance with internal and external standards.
- Understand the business functionality, business processes and the data model to be able to assess system impact and risks of changes.
· 3+ years in application maintenance and/or IT projects.
- Experience in financial services processes (esp. Finance and Leasing), preferably in the area of contract origination or contract management.
· Customer centric oriented, team player, self-driven and self-motivated, taking end-to-end ownership.
· Communication skills with multiple stakeholders with different domain knowledge.
· Analytical mindset & decision making with result and quality orientation.
· Able to work in both agile and waterfall delivery methodologies.
· Result and quality oriented with adherence to timelines and compliance guidelines.
- Business-fluent English language skills (speaking and writing) are necessary.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- A basic knowledge of databases and SQL is a bonus.
- Experience in compliance and IT security is a bonus.
It’s incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and therefore we take great pride in having a friendly, helpful and engaging culture. We also appreciate that development and training is important to many and that’s why we have a supportive environment which invests in our employee’s development, whether that’s Chartership, training or mentoring.
Feel free to click on this link to see what it’s like to work here; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vmmNjaEr04
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance, pension and other additional benefits. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. See our flexibility culture - https://new.siemens.com/uk/en/company/jobs/life-at-siemens/flexibleworking.html.
We have partnered with VERCIDA - https://www.vercida.com/uk/employers/siemens, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know via our FAQ section here - https://new.siemens.com/uk/en/company/jobs/faq.html.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time