Job title – Manager Consultant - Purchase to Pay (Supply Chain / Logistics Team Leader)
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
Contribution to the development, exploitation and maximization of the penetration and profitable growth of assigned key customers for the P2P (Procure to pay) business line in the region and assigned countries.
- Contribution to implementation of regional sales strategy
- Responsibility for sales and demand management activities
- Responsibility for customer care activities
- Alignment of regional specific customer approach
- Customer knowledge:
- Collection of relevant regional customer information (i.e. business, business drivers, value chain, operational issues) and specific market conditions
- Securing availability of the information in Salesforce (mainly for forecasts and planning activities) and sharing the customer knowledge with the KAM team on a constant basis
- Keeping information up to date and closing information gaps
- Account Business Plan:
- Constant review and update of relevant customer information (as input for ABP)
- Planning a regional customer development roadmap
- Sharing the ABP information with the GBS KAM team
- Planning of sales volumes and business potential of all customers
- Preparation, coordination and negotiation of proposals in cooperation with proposal management (and other involved professionals and regional management) Worksheet Job Profile
- Preparation of sales- and revenue-related key reporting
- Budget alignments (in collaboration with FIN), contract negotiations, ISA and Reporting Management, Service Review Meetings
- New Business Opportunities and value propositions:
- Joint (team) creation of new and innovative business opportunities (BOP) to enhance the GBS service portfolio and increase business volume
- Generation and coordination of Business lines’ BOPs and overall management of customer demand
- Acquisition of new business (i.e. based on white spot analysis), building of new services and hand over of new services to Centers based on customer demands
- Detection of opportunities for new local products and service portfolio solutions
- Alignment of service volume and content with customers for new services
- Offering of customized solutions based on regional customer requirements
- Team Management:
- Contributions to the regional KAM team’s work
- Exchange with the team and utilization of team expertise and experience for creating new business opportunities & value propositions
- Support of center management activities, e.g. customer dialogs and performance reviews, contract management and monitoring of charging
- Collaboration within the organization to secure customer support
- Customer Network:
- Analysis of the specific market conditions and building a focused (regional) network of stakeholders in the key customer organization
- Major point of contact for customers in commercial matters
- Ensuring high (regional) customer satisfaction
- Escalation Management:
- Management of escalations (with regional customer stakeholders)
- Early recognition of potential risks with (major) regional business impact
- Involvement of regional GBS management for de-escalation (if required) Dimensions / KPIs
- Contribution to the achievement of regional account business targets, incl. order intake, profitability, opportunity pipeline, account penetration and other CRM activities
- Contribution to customer and user satisfaction (CSI and USI)
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- More than 10 years’ CRM, Sales and related management experience with a track record of successful performance, preferably in the relevant industry / market.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in managing customer relations successfully.
- University degree in engineering or business administration or other relevant discipline or other suitable education.
- Ability to apply IT/PC applications and tools as required for his/her work
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and We welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time