Design and implement, highly available cloud-hosted applications in the cloud-neutral platform, which can be deployed in public/private cloud, hybrid environments, and on-premise. Good understanding of the DevOps culture and DevOps practices should include automation of build, test, provision, configuration, deployment, monitoring, and alerting activities; use of infrastructure-as-code technologies; and integration of full-stack and full-lifecycle technologies in ways that increase developer visibility of systems and operations and operations staff visibility of development processes. Experience in working on engineering applications will be a plus.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other numerate disciplines from a reputed institute.
- Experienced in developing cloud-based applications
- Experienced in extracting Microservices from Monolithic applications
- Familiarity with AWS EC2, S3, and IAM services, including best practices for infrastructure and data security
- Understanding of core IT, software development, and Agile concepts
- Proactive business and leadership skills, including strong collaborative skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as part of a globally distributed team
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively across disciplines, product lines, roles, and geographical and time zone boundaries
- Excellent oral/written communication and listening skills, necessary to present information, analysis, and recommendations to all levels of employees (including management and executives) and customers.
- High degree of organization to manage and maintain project plans and roadmaps, providing accurate updates as part of their view cycle.
- 8+ years development experience.
- Must have a strong knowledge of C++
- Knowledge of advanced data structures, object-oriented analysis, and design
- Must have demonstrated skills in design and programming
- Ability to continually improve and learn new areas
- Ability to work well in a team
- Easy to get along with
- Capable of independent work as well as collaborative development
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time