Logistics Project Manager
Are you an aspiring project management professional looking for a new opportunity in healthcare for 2022? If so, we want to hear from you! Siemens Healthineers is seeking a skilled Logistics Project Manager to join our top MRI development and manufacturing team as part of our newly established Centre of Excellence for Digitalisation.
It is an exciting time to be joining us. As part of our long-term strategy, we are planning on building an additional brand-new smart facility in Oxfordshire in 2024.
This role offers a hybrid working environment with a mix of remote working and on site in Oxford depending upon the stage of the project. We also offer flexible working hours for life work balance.
This full-time Logistics Project Manager role is based in Oxford and offers an attractive salary and excellent benefits including:
● Generous Pension scheme – we contribute up to 10% of your salary.
● Annual bonus
● Private healthcare cover
● Share scheme
● 26 days holiday + Bank Holidays + the ability to buy or sell an additional 5 days per year.
● Training and opportunities for career progression.
As a flexible Logistics Project Manager, you will guide the implementation and sustainability of the digital solutions which are more appropriate for the business focusing on the supply chain management area.
In your first few weeks in this Logistics PM role, you can expect to:
● Shape the overall business digital strategy by contributing supply chain specific requirements and innovations
● Perform detailed analysis of business processes to identify gaps with regards to business targets and state-of-the-art supply chains
● Initiate and take over responsibility for implementation projects derived from the long-term strategy
To succeed in this logistics position, you will need an understanding of supply chain and manufacturing operations. You will also require experience in the field of Digital Supply Chain and a track record of proven results. In addition, you should have excellent project management analysis and improvement techniques.
If this Logistics Project Manager job in Oxford sounds like the right fit for you, please apply today!
Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers worldwide to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving patient experience and digitalising healthcare. We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences and encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows diverse ideas and inclusive approaches to thrive every day.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens HC Ltd. MR Magnet Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time