At Siemens Healthineers, our purpose is to enable healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, and improving patient experience, all enabled by digitalizing healthcare.
An estimated five million patients globally everyday benefit from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
We are a leading medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents globally. With about 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries, we will continue to innovate and shape the future of healthcare.
As part of the development of its activities, Siemens Healthineers is looking for a Portfolio Sales Professional (PSP) Computed Tomography (CT).
• Being responsible for the market analysis, regular contacts with customers and this throughout the whole lifecycle of the business;
• Translating the clinical needs of our customers into the right solution within our broad portfolio and assuring competitive price set-up in alignment with the local, regional and global organization;
• Collaborating strongly with different internal teams (Sales, PM, application, CS, …);
• Seeking potential Key Opinion Leaders in the market and developing proactively a strategic collaboration in close contact with key decision makers in HQ;
• Deploying the corporate strategy into a local one taking into account the specific requirements of the local markets for a specific product or modality;
• Being present during the most important global exhibitions (JFR, ECR,…) and strategic customer reference visits;
• Owning the set-up of a local customer workshop or marketing event and educating the different internal teams on the portfolio and competitive positioning.
• Planning of sales volumes and potential of target customers.
• Completing sales and revenue related key reporting.
• Contributing to the development of an After Sales Service that is focused on customers' needs.
The Portfolio Sales Professional (PSP) is a strategic role for the Computed Tomography (CT) business within our local organization. One of the key outcomes of the function is the management of the agreed market share evolution and CT business targets per fiscal year and the deployment of selected strategies on retention, competitive replacements or other to achieve these yearly targets.
• Degree in biomedical sciences, preferably with strong background in CT;
• B2B Market knowledge in healthcare environment;
• Solid argumentation and negotiations skills, creative and opportunity driven;
• Strong communication and presentation skills;
• Results oriented;
• Autonomous and proactive;
• Open-minded, flexible and strong sense of service;
• Fluent in French and English. Arabic would be a plus.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare SARL
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time