Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Events & Customer Experience Specialist, Endovascular Robotics. The Events & Customer Experience Specialist will play a key role on the Marketing team. They will collaborate with cross-functional partners on strategic planning and execution of internal and external commercial events. This individual will also serve as an onsite product expert to support the customer experience during headquarters-based customer visits. This individual will report to the Director of Marketing for Corindus and be based at their Massachusetts headquarters.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As an Events & Customer Experience Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing a strategic global conference plan in partnership with a cross functional team to support market creation efforts for endovascular robotics; includes virtual, in-person, and hybrid events
- Organizing both internal and external events to support sales and customer engagement
- Collaborating with the Advanced Therapies central events team as key functional expert for robotics to ensure planning efforts are aligned with clinical segments
- Managing budget, building and reporting on identified KPIs for conferences & other events
- Managing event calendar, marketing demo assets, and customer experience center and communicating directly with cross-functional and global partners on scheduling and availability
- Supporting customer visits to Corindus headquarters by serving as product expert to facilitate product demonstrations
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You have 3+ years’ experience in managing events such as conferences, sales meetings, and other commercial activities
- You have a proven track record of driving successful events that meet established objectives
- You have experience managing multiple events/logistics simultaneously in a professional and organized fashion
- You are proactive and take ownership for positive results
- You will be working with our latest technology and therefore you are willing to learn about new software and hardware solutions and speak to them in a customer-facing environment
- Willingness to travel and flexibility, including short-term international deployment, is expected
- Since you are interacting with international customers, excellent English skills (ideally as native language, spoken and written) are necessary, German language skills and knowledge of other languages is of advantage
- You have very good presentation skills in the customer environment, and you show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 3 years event management experience
- Willing to travel up to 30%
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date except where prohibited by state law.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Corindus, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.