Mentor Graphics is now Siemens EDA
Siemens EDA is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
- You will support a broad breath of tools to realize MBSE driven design and verification workflows. In your role you will support the EDA products in solution flows with other Siemens DISW offerings, identifying and determining revenue generating possibilities.
- The primary objective is to work with customers to realize the implications of digital transformation and guide them to a new paradigm of continuous decomposition of design and verification.
- You will function as technical representative for Siemens EDA supporting revenue generating activities, while promoting customer and market realization of the best-in-breed digital engineering technologies and solutions of DISW.
- Leading business and technical relationships with Siemens EDA’s existing customer base are part of your daily business
- You will deliver technical presentations and demonstrations to a range of audiences, from users to managers to decision-makers
- You will identify current and emerging design challenges. You’ll connect these challenges with Siemens EDA’s technical solutions and you'll drive market feedback to product development and marketing teams to evolve the next generation of methodologies and solutions
- Coordinating or leading resources in the sales and product divisions is part of your role to accomplish above responsibilities
- You’re ambitious, commutative and comfortable in a sales and applications environment
- You have experience with multi-board electronic system design, as well as the IC, FPGA and packaging design and verification flows.
- You understand physical and electrical characteristics of all layers of electronics implementation
- Developing a network of technical relationships at a peer-to-peer level with both our customers and the Product engineering teams is easy for you
- You have scripting programming experience
- You’re flexible and open to business travel
- Remote Work Ok
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.