- Coordinate, define and prioritize with engineering the improvements to the product based on market requirements
- Lead quarterly release content with Engineering
- Build and maintain primary product presentation materials for use by the Marketing team and the field application engineers
- Collaborate with product engineers to get technical characterization data and analysis of the performance of post-tape out product and manufacturing flows
- Participate in setting overall Product Strategy, Marketing Communication Plans, and Business Goals
- Coordinate beta and product characterization testing of new features with strategic customers and partners
- Track overall engagement and adoption status for products and key product features within your scope of responsibility – develop deployment and product plans for the strategic accounts
- Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field with 5+ years of industry experience
- Profound knowledge of the mask and semiconductor manufacturing industries
- Experienced with mask data preparation and tapeout flow operations; user knowledge with Calibre DRC, OPC/RET, MDP or equivalent tools
- C/C++, Python, TCL or any high level programming language; LINUX operating system along with shell scripting
- Demonstrated experience in an High Performance Computing environment with job scheduler such as LSF or grid, GPU and other acceleration technologies, and Cloud / Container use cases
- Solid understanding of various HPC concepts such as distributed processing and multi-threading, and HPC components such as compute, network and storage, or modern computer architecture
- Experienced with customer engagement and project leadership
- Ability to explain and convey technical concepts and lead discussions for requirement gathering and prioritization
- Communication and negotiation skills to operate cross functional teams and to establish trusted relationships with customers
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted, you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.