Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Senior Director Program Manager Planning and Digitalization
This is a role well suited to an ambitious experienced professional, looking for an opportunity to drive transformational change. As a Senior Director Program Manager Planning and Digitalization you will drive the transformation from traditional planning to an integrated business planning approach embracing our end to end supply chain to improve cost, resilience and customer service. You will be responsible for:
- Aligning corporate programs for End to End Supply Chain transformation with Demand and Supply Planning by use of digitalization.
- Upgrading S&OP process to integrate with a corporate project for Integrated Business Planning
- Focusing on making information more transparent and decision processes more effective
- Implementing structured guideline setting and policy making
- Integrating connecting work streams that would otherwise remain siloed
- being honest broker and truth teller when the leader needs a wide-ranging view without turf considerations, confidant without an organizational agenda
- Managing a team of SCM professionals
- Director Process Transformation
- Director Planning and Digitalization Solution Implementation
- Project Director Demand Planning
- Project Director Supply Planning
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You will define and ensure implementation of a workstream to drive improvement of mission critical End to End Supply Chain planning processes. The initial focus will be on and is not limited to definition and implementation of deep integration of demand, supply and production planning based on
- a coherent process managed by clearly defined KPI’s
- supported by IT systems (Planning, APS, BI) and
- executed across the functional departments in SCM
- You will be responsible for the results of the following program with regards to quality, time and cost targets:
- central inventory mgmt. & optimization
- country warehouse transparency related to inventory and sales
- centralized ordering process
- implementation of integrated reconciliation of product, demand and supply reviews to support executive management business reviews
- establishing concurrent planning methodologies integrating demand, supply and production planning from raw materials to finished goods.
- continuous improvement processes and culture
- You will continuously track status and target achievements, prepare overview and report on program progress, risks, timelines etc. for various management levels (includes C-level) for the SCM PD function
- You will coordinate and support workstreams, align interfaces within the teams and across functions (SCM, Finance, Marketing & Sales, Country Organizations, Information Technology) as well as facilitate sharing of resources, methodologies, tools and techniques for programs across LD and all of Siemens Healthineers.
- You will act as personal advisor to Senior Management, in all transformation related issues, resolve conflicts and escalate critical issues early to management.
- You demonstrate data driven decision making and have successfully implemented such a mindset in global organizations.
- You have experience and proven records in managing complex, international project/programs.
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills, and you show customer and team orientation.
- Since you are interacting with international teams, excellent English skills are necessary, knowledge of other languages is of advantage.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Intercultural sensitive, managing functionally assigned teams and driving a high-performance culture is one of your key strengths.
- You have experience in leading a Sales and Operations Planning function and process in an international setting.
- Strong SCM background, must not be limited to Healthcare space; fast moving consumer goods, automotive, aviation and others could be a fit as well
- Analytical mindset, strong communication and presentation skills, effective interpersonal skills
- You are motivated, flexible, able and willing to work under high time pressure and deliver high quality results.
- Previous international assignments are of advantage
- Some travel (national, international) may be expected <20%.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date except where prohibited by state law.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.