At Supplyframe, A Siemens Business (recently acquired by Siemens) we are committed to helping companies and people bring better electronic products to market faster through delivering enterprise SaaS solutions powered by our communities. We are pioneering the digital transformation of a $400BGlobal electronics industry and we want your help! We are a fast-paced, LGBTQ+ and minority-friendly company. We are awesomely nice and supportive of people who work hard!
We are seeking an exceptional Talent Acquisition Recruiter to attract and secure the best talent in the market.
Office Location: Pasadena, California
Talent Acquisition is at the forefront of our Global HR program as we focus on delivering the highest quality of hires to our business, while reducing time to hire. We recruit for a wide variety of skills with particular focus in the engineering and high tech sectors. We are a committed global team working in a culture of collaboration and inclusion. By bringing our many diverse individual talents together, we are providing services and solutions that add real and sustained value for our customers.
What are my responsibilities?
- You manage the end to end recruitment process for projects under your responsibilities (targeted sourcing, intake, screening, interview process, pre-boarding).
- You write compelling job descriptions to achieve maximum visibility for our job offers.
- You advise hiring managers on the best recruitment strategies.
- You interview the longlist and present a shortlist to the hiring manager
- You will help position Supplyframe and Siemens as an "Employer of Choice"
- You will represent Supplyframe and Siemens on job fairs and other recruitment activities as needed
- You will report on recruitment metrics and KPI’s.
- You collaborate on projects to continuously improve our recruitment process (candidate experience, ATS, employer branding etc.).
- You function as an independent, able to work in an office as a valuable representative of talent acquisition.
- You perform with quality in ethics and behavior.
- You are educated to degree level in a relevant subject.
- You have 5+ years of experience as a corporate recruiter, ideally in an engineering or high tech setting.
- You have extensive experience in search (social media, job boards, etc.) and are capable of suggesting creative sourcing strategies.
- You are a strong relationship builder, capable of quickly get buy-in from hiring managers and candidates
- You have strong networking skills and can attract top talent to the Supplyframe & Siemens brand
- You bring strong intercultural awareness
- You can work independently
- You are flexible, resilient, pragmatic and resourceful
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Supplyframe, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.