Gurgaon | Siemens Mobility | Full-time
Together we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!
Controlling Professional will be responsible for Financial aspects of Business Controlling includes Reporting, Budgeting etc. This role will also give in smarter reporting, working cohesively within the team and with finance leadership on specific topics
Change the future with us
• Preparing monthly management reporting dashboards/presentations
• Managing with the statutory auditor Big 4 firms
• Aiding in Finance reviews with local management
• Handling quarter end reporting of notes to accounts
• Performing financial closing activities and review financials of allocated business unit/segment
• Identify potential areas of cost reduction through analysis of financial documents
• Initiate digitalization initiatives / ideas leading to smarter reporting
• Work on special projects that come from time to time
Use your skills to move the world forward
• You should be having minimum experience of 4-5 years along with postgraduate or CA/CWA (Intermediate) in accounting or finance
• Working level knowledge in accounting and finance concepts
• Hands on experience with SAP Accounting & Reporting framework
• Excellent interpersonal skills and team player
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers