- Take care of our products by deliveries of solutions for the improvement on quality and performance in the installed base. At the same time bring the results from product monitoring, analyses building on it, as well as collected experience with customers into the regular product development.
- Be responsible of team's working outcome and team members' personal development.
- As R&D interface, handling IB issues; Deeply understanding problems and driven for solution
- Process the SW/Appl related product charms and trigger the software patch based on the charm analysis guideline.
- Management of x-Packs PSG, drive and monitor implementation in the field
- Knowledge on MRI, especially on SW development
- Project management and process improvement skill
- Open mind, transparent, customer oriented thinking.
- Experience of international working/ learning environment is a plus
- Good English in both speaking and writing
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shenzhen Magnetic Resonance Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time