- Quality management for Process and Product Support
--consults the R&D management regarding current and future quality/regulatory requirements and risks.
--drives together with the R&D continuous enhance product quality.
--provide quality audit in an independent and objective manner to assure efficiency and effectiveness and compliance with laws and regulations.
- Q-coaches for new products and projects
- Consults the R&D management regarding current and future quality/regulatory requirements and risks
- Drives together with the R&D management continuous improvement in order to reach world-class quality
- Provide quality audit in an independent and objective manner to assure efficiency and effectiveness and compliance with laws and regulations
- Has the authority and is obliged to stop any processes and projects in cases where the corresponding quality and regulatory requirements are not fulfilled.
- Be familiar with ISO9001, ISO13485, MDR, MDD, MDSAP, and countries regulation requirements like FDA, NMPA
- Be good at English speaking, frequently communication
- Open mind, transparent, customer oriented thinking.
- Preferred 2 years or above experiences for medical device development, clinical application, or medical device manufacturing
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shenzhen Magnetic Resonance Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time