The Application / Service Manager will be part of Application LifeCycle Management, Enabling and Support (ALM ESS) Team at Siemens Healthineers IT, the team is responsible for providing R&D organizations with state-of the-art platform of services, used in the development of medical device applications.
As Application / Service Manager, you will focus on enabling & supporting Digitalization technologies, carry out the implementation of a new global services. This includes setting up trainings, consulting processes, development & application support, as well as platform, technology and vendor / supplier management.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- End-to-end owner of one or more IT services working closely with both the business and the internal / external IT service teams. The Application / Service Manager is responsible for ensuring the services provided meet client requirements and operate efficiently. The operation covers mainly Incident-, Major Incident- and Problem Management.
- Technical advice on root cause analysis and resolution actions for IT service team
- Consults and supports the implementation of new or changed services for increased business productivity, including the discussion, analysis and acceptance of demand and supporting the planning for the development and implementation of service change
- Responsible for the Change- (incl. categorization and sequencing), Problem- and Incident Management Process as well as patch and update management.
- Manage day to day service operations, source and deliver components of standard services. Be accountable in case of Major Incidents.
- Technical advice and guidance of service team on request.
- Serve as point of escalation for issues related to the services provided.
- Communicate service charging and service performance elements as per SLAs – Check for clarity/accuracy
- Manage business/customer expectations, feedback, compliments and complaints
- Collect new service demands, develop and prioritize pipeline of demands on an ongoing basis
- In collaboration with the Business Engagement Partner, identify, capture and further detail IT demands from the business stakeholders
- Works with Stakeholders to define business solutions, ensuring alignment with business strategies and priorities, as well as the target benefits expected.
- You have a master's degree in computer science, medical information technology, mathematics, or business information technology
- We would also welcome applications from candidates who hold a bachelor's degree or have completed a vocational training course and further training with additional professional experience in these areas
- Knowledge of Client Server Architecture and administration tasks
- Experience in end-to-end ownership of IT-services and in management of IT-projects
- Intercultural Experience, Customer Orientation and willingness to travel to customers at Siemens Healthineers sites
- Strong verbal and written presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of ITIL model
- Knowledge of Quality-, IT security- and Service Management requirements
- Self-starter who drives pro-actively activities which are in own area of responsibility
- You are exactly the right person for this position if you combine technical knowledge with strong communication skills, enjoy developing new solutions with and for our Siemens Healthineers business
- You are confident in challenge requirements from business users when appropriate to achieve the best possible results, i.e. ability to consult and provide advice
- You have a strong analytical mindset for solving problems as well as good people skills and the ability to motivate colleagues in implementing solutions
- Your business-fluent English enables you to collaborate and communicate with colleagues in an international environment.
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time