Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Senior IT Business Analyst (f/m/d) for global SCM Platforms and Applications to drive our global SCM digitalization activities.
This position can be filled in Germany as well as in the USA.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You ensure the global implementation and further development of a Supply Chain Planning solution
- You partner with our SCM units to understand business processes, capture and analyze requirements as well as identify optimization and harmonization potentials
- You understand and address the needs and expectations of multiple business owners in a SaaS based environment
- You work in an agile development team with internal and external business partners
- You are responsible for a smooth transition of the implemented solution into the Service Management
- You consider compliance requirements in a regulated environment and analyze and evaluate IT trends and solutions in the SCM environment
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a degree in business informatics, information technology, industrial engineering or comparable
- You have many years of relevant professional experience as an IT Business Analyst and/or IT Service Manager
- You convince with very profound experience in Supply Chain Planning strategy and the transition of respective solutions (e.g. Kinaxis, SAP IBP, Blue Yonder, E2Open, Logility, o9 Solutions)
- You can demonstrate a strong working knowledge of S&OP processes
- In addition to IT Project Management experience, you ideally also have knowledge of IT Service Management and moderation techniques
- You ideally have experience in the application of agile methods (e.g. SCRUM) and problem solving techniques (e.g. design thinking)
Your attributes and skills:
- You enjoy working in an international team with colleagues from Germany, the USA and Asia and are fluent in English, ideally you also speak other languages
- Your strengths include a strong strategic and analytical mindset, a high level of quality orientation and a very results-oriented working style
- You work in a structured and independent manner and have already proven that you can prioritize complex processes
- We are passionate about learning - you always strive for improvement and perfect quality and are willing to go the extra mile
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time