Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Senior IT Integration Architect (f/m/d) for global SCM Platforms and Applications to drive our global SCM digitalization activities.
This position can be filled in Germany as well as in the USA.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You lead all integration activities in terms of scope, design and specification of a global SaaS Supply Chain Planning Solution
- You are responsible for all interfaces of the global SaaS Supply Chain Planning Solution in the implementation phase and during its lifecycle
- You develop integration patterns, advocating and driving adoption of best practices to ensure standardization of solution designs across the organization
- You advise and provide guidance on technological implementation options and coach team members on technical aspects
- You design and document relevant interface enhancements as well as system and/or software changes
- You define and specify the implementation details as a basis for the development
- You create hands-on proof of concepts and assess feasibility especially regarding data load and performance
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a degree in (business) informatics, industrial engineering or comparable
- You have many years of relevant professional experience in professional IT integration and software development
- You have already built-up extensive knowledge with cloud data lakes (e.g. Snowflake) and cloud integration middleware (e.g. Snaplogic, Talend, SAP CPI)
- Your knowledge and experience with data structures and interfaces is deep and comprehensive
- You have an agile mindset and experience in SCRUM or similar methods
- Ideally, you can demonstrate working knowledge of S&OP processes and have gained practical experience of Supply Chain Planning Solutions (e.g. Kinaxis, SAP IBP, Blue Yonder, E2Open, Logility, o9 Solutions)
Your attributes and skills:
- You enjoy working in an international team with colleagues from Germany, the USA and Asia and are fluent in English, ideally you also speak other languages
- Your strengths include a strong strategic and analytical mindset, a high level of quality orientation and a very results-oriented working style
- You also understand complex problems and can create solutions for them. Your ability to work in a team and your persuasiveness will ensure that these solutions are implemented
- We are passionate about learning - you always strive for improvement and perfect quality and are willing to go the extra mile
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time