We are currently looking for German and English speaker for a position of Order Handling Specialist with German and English (f/m) to join our Customer Service Center based in Warsaw. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible to support the team with administrative tasks in customer service for regional companies, invoice processing for freight clearing and finally shaping of a shared services delivery model dedicated to the wide scope of logistics services. There is a possibility to work remotly or in the office in Warsaw - it's up to you!
Change future with us. You will be responsible for:
- Processing orders in the system (SAP) based on the input from customers and salesmen;
- Phone and e-mail contact with customers;
- Close cooperation with various internal departments;
- Organization of deliveries and material flow within the company in line with relevant regulations;
- Handling warranty and return process;
- Actively proposing process optimizations.
What do you need to make real what matters?
- Fluent written and verbal communication in German and good level of English;
- Experience/background in logistics/supply chain, business administration, customer service (gained preferably in the technical sector, SSC/BPO) will be a plus;
- Knowledge of SAP - preferable;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Good communication and customer service skills;
- Open-mindedness and constructive attitude to performed tasks.
What else should I know?
Who are we and what do we do? Find out here!
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- Employment in an international organization who is a world leader in its sector and has a stable market position;
- A chance for professional development;
- Work in an international, diverse environment where English is the main language of communication;
- Possibility to work remotly;
- Office location – far from “Mordor”, with quick and convenient public transport (10-minute walk from Warszawa Wschodnia train station), near Soho Factory and Neon Museum;
- Additional (paid) holidays;
- Competitive salary and social benefits such as:
- private medical care
- life insurance
- sports card
- subsidized meals
…and a lot more!
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If we all thought the same way, we would never create anything new. We know that by creating a diverse work environment, we have a real impact on the success of our company, so we encourage you to apply for Candidates from different backgrounds (with different experiences and approaches). By creating a friendly and open work environment, we take care to support the culture of diversity at every stage of our activities. All applicants will be assessed in terms of their competences, knowledge and skills.
How to join us?
If you are interested, please apply online via the "Apply" button.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time