Mode of Employment: Fixed Term / Part-time / 15h/week
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You want to change and actively contribute?
- Support us in project / product management and business development in the area of Immersive and Digital Education
- You will assist in the preparation of project documents and training materials.
- You will create and revise presentations
- You will assist in the preparation of relevant process documentation.
- You will help test innovative training products and prototypes (AR/VR/digital applications)
- You will analyze Market studies for new opportunities of service offerings
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are studying a technical or medical degree program
- You have a basic understanding of business key figures and interrelationships
- You can prepare training information didactically.
- Ideally, you have already gained initial experience in a software project
- You are proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Your attributes and skills:
- You are willing to learn, have analytical skills and a structured way of working
- You prefer an independent working style
- We can rely on your very good German and English skills
- You move confidently in an international environment
- You are available 15 hours per week (ideally at least 6 months)
- You are exactly the right person (f/m/d) for this position if you like to work analytically and in a structured way
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us:
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time