Your new role – Strategic Marketing and Communications Specialist (f/m/d) (9 month fixed contract) – Simulytic
Passion for making autonomous vehicles a reality and saving lives with your technical savviness? Craving the challenge and pace of a startup environment and want to make big impact?
Join us, you can really have it all!
This is not a job, but an opportunity to join a movement. Fueled by disruptive advancement in new technologies the mobility space is transforming faster than ever! However, with 1.35 million casualties on roads around the world every year, difficult questions regarding safety and efficiency need to be asked and addressed. At Simulytic, we are striving to make autonomous mobility a reality, by analyzing the safety and impact of autonomous vehicles for a safer tomorrow! Join the team for an opportunity to deploy your energy, curiosity, technical training or industry know-how to create massive change, discover new ways to reduce the complexity of the world’s most promising transportation tech and accelerate the deployment of live saving autonomous vehicles.
How will you help change the future with us? This is your role;
As a new startup, we need to raise our profile, build our brand and tell our story. We need a marketing and communications specialist to define, implement and manage our digital and social strategies. As the tip of our customer acquisition funnel, this vital role developing and maintaining the Simulytic external profile, is critical to our long-term success.
- Create and implement a marketing and communications plan for Simulytic, with messaging priorities defined, covering digital and social channels as well as physical and virtual events
- Integrate the Simulytic product releases within the strategic plan - if it hasn’t been announced, it doesn’t exist
- Educate the marketplace on the Simulytic product through thought leadership, including the generation of speeches, articles, blogs, website content, white papers and social media posts
- Build a community within digital and print media, trade press, analysts and influencers
- Identify differentiators for our product or team and develop messages to position our value proposition to the market
The skills you’ll bring to move the Autonomous Vehicle world forward.
- 3+ years of marketing and communications experience, ideally in a startup, with an in-depth understanding of all marketing and communications channels
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in and knowledge of content back-end management systems, such as Drupal
- A creative mindset and a fun approach to design and visualizations
- Proven successful execution of brand management communications from strategy to execution
- Fluency in English; German and any other language would add to the cultural fabric of our team
What we offer you
- Dynamic, unbureaucratic environment within a global focused technology powerhouse and leading voice of the ‘New Normal’ focusing on outcomes.
- International team laying a foundation for a first of its kind business venture within Siemens
- Founding team with proven track record of success in corporate innovation leadership, simulation technology and autonomous mobility
- Quarterly team bonding events and annual offsites to nurture our culture and foster networking
- Employee development reimbursement budget annually
- Flexible location requirements with competitive compensation packages and Siemens benefits plans
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
https://new.siemens.com/ - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Either