Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities
to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound
Then come and join our global team as Senior Compensation & Benefits Specialist (f/m/d) Global Market Intelligence.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- In our international and agile team, you will be responsible for the strategic analysis of market data and studies, define benchmarking strategies and establish global benchmarking standards
- You create country-specific and cross-country compensation benchmarking analyses for individual employees and employee groups
- You will supervise, coordinate and develop the market research portfolio for the Compensation & Benefits area and act as an interface to relevant service providers
- You analyze and interpret market studies and proactively advise interface partners in the business and within HR
- You will prepare and conduct global market analyses and benchmarks on compensation and benefits schemes and advise on strategic HR projects
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have completed your master's or diploma degree in business administration or economics with above-average results
- You have several years of experience in HR Compensation & Benefits and have extensive knowledge of market research providers, compensation systems and compensation benchmarking
- You have very good knowledge in the analysis and optimization of processes and are experienced in handling large amounts of data, complex data and information structures
- You have excellent Microsoft Office knowledge (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
Your attributes and skills:
- You have an open-minded personality, are convincing and confident and have excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- We win together: You are characterized by a high degree of customer orientation and sense of responsibility, a team-oriented, structured working style and a high level of commitment
- You are a strong communicator, know how to present complex issues in a simple and understandable way and have very good organizational skills
- You work in a detail-oriented manner and always establish the connection to the superordinate context looking at the big picture
- You have excellent, business fluent English skills
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Susanne Streiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time