Mode of Employment: Fixed Term / Full-time
Then come and join our global team as an Intern (f/m/d) for Graphic Design at Innovation Think Tank.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Your tasks include working on various questions, concepts and improvements in medical technology and their supporting infrastructures
- Fields of working can be:
- Layout Design
- Graphic Design
- Creating and editing videos / photos
- Project support
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Innovation Think Tank
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are currently studying design, graphic design or similar, in at least in the 4th bachelor or 1st master semester
- You already have gathered some work experience
Your attributes and skills:
- You are interested in working on a variety of different interdisciplinary projects
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken; knowledge of German is desirable
- MS Office (Teams, PowerPoint)
- You have experience with Web-Design
- You have knowledge in Adobe Illustrator or Adobe InDesign
- You have also knowledge of using social medias
- You feel at home in a multicultural, interdisciplinary environment
- You are open to new ideas and are interested both in working independently and in working in a team
- You are exactly the right person for this position, if you are interested in solving real problems in the field of medical technology
This position is only available for mandatory / obligatory internships with a minimum period of 5 months depending on the study regulations of your university.
Possible internship locations are Erlangen and Kemnath in Bavaria, Germany.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us:
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time