Join Siemens Digital Industries Software (DI SW) growing and fast-paced Market Intelligence team reporting to the Director of Strategy!
As part of Global Strategy and Marketing, the Senior Market Intelligence Analyst role is a highly visible role where you will have a chance to create a lasting strategic impact! You will perform analyses of existing and potential markets for the organization's customers, products, and services in addition to creating market models and forecasts. You will regularly prepare and/or give presentations which may include project updates and results to management, including the executive levels of the organization. You will work on projects of large scope with a high level of cross company collaboration. Position is professional level and operates under minimal level of supervision.
- Evaluate the performance and future growth prospects of core and future market areas with a focus on the SaaS business model
- Create standard reporting to track, measure, and report performance of market areas
- Gather, analyze, and report on internal and external financial data
- Perform a variety of research projects including market, customer, and competitive analyses
- Develop data-based executive presentations, analysis, and reports
- Support strategic planning, business models, and M&A functions
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Sound understanding of on-premises and SaaS software business models
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a lot of ambiguity
- Self-starter able to lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Great teammate possessing critical thinking and problem-solving skills with a passion for data and analysis
- Shown success working on cross-functional teams and communicating with leadership across various departments
- Ability to clearly communicate and represent data verbally and via presentation and to tailor the message for target audiences
- Exhibits clear and effective written and verbal communication
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Team player, able to juggle multiple work streams with matrixed resources and goals
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills are required
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Mathematics, Statistics, or other quantitative subject area or equivalent work experience
- 5-10+ years of related professional experience
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted, you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.