To contribute to the business goals of Siemens Healthineers (“SHS”) along the way of healthcare digitalization from legal and regulatory pespetives.
SHS Digital Healthcare enables healthcare providers to make the next step in their digital transformation by facilitating easy access to solutions for operational, clinical and shared decision support. This helps customers make more informed, data-driven decisions along the entire patient pathway.
The candidate will be a trusted advisor to Digital Healthcare and other Business Partners by
- applying entrepreneurial and legal view point to assist new business initiative exploration;
- drafting, reviewing and negotiating all types of agreements in the assigned areas;
- proactively identifying legal/regulatory risk and bringing it together with a proposal for solution to the attention of the Business Partners;
- attending regular Management Team Meetings and providing trainings in an effective manner to Business Partners
- managing claims, both offensive and defensive, setting up the strategy in order to optimize business position.
Dimension of Function/Volume:
Digital Healthcare, Sales Regions and other assigned Functions
Reporting to Head of Legal and Compliance AP CHN
Being a member of an diversified and inclusive Legal & Compliance team around the globe, the candidate will have abundant opportunities to exchange and collaborate with fellows in other countries and responsible for various business areas.
Education and Experience
- Having a bachelor of law degree, and preferably a master of law degree from an accredited local or oversea law school;
- Having been admitted to the Bar of PRC or another jurisdiction.
- At least 5+ years of post-qualification experiences with top tier law firms and/or multinational companies;
- Essential experiences in advising TMT and healthcare digitalization programs;
- Strong collaborative leadership, being able to effectively work with team members and Business Partners; and
- Excellent English skills orally and in writing.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time