We're improving the way we live and work by intelligently connecting energy systems, buildings and industries!
Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where balanced energy is delivered optimally and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the resourcefulness of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.Join us! We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role!
The job role primarily involves the pre tendering activities, submission of offers and receivable management.
- Pre Tendering Activities - Reviewing and evaluating the customer terms and arranging for relevant internal approvals based on the Limits of Authority (LoA) and, business risk class, Credit Admin process. Ensuring that all the process related compliances are met with respect to offer compilation. Well versed with PM tools like LoA tool and PM processes like LoA approvals and documentation. Support during tender / offer stage in LoA, Credit Admin approvals, EMD, Bid Bonds etc. along with coordination with corporate departments. Ensuring compliance to the PM@Siemens guidelines. Discussions with corporate departments viz, taxes, insurance, Legal, Finance, CFR etc and ensure inclusion of their feedback in the offer calculations to achieve a comprehensive bid preparation.
- Order Acquisition - Participate in commercial discussions and actively involved in order acquisition phase analyzing customer’s requirements, examine their commercial and contractual feasibility into an offer. Ensure order booking in line with approved CF, LoA and IFRS guidelines. Drive the review and evaluation of the contract conditions, ensures alignment with Legal.
- Order Execution - Timely issuance of Proforma Invoice and collection of advance, Review of revenue plan, ensure to establish the LC as per the contractual terms and timely submission of PIDI in PEGA, Timely submission of LC documents to Bank and dispatch documents to customer. Documentation of Third Country Shipments, High Sea Sales, Deemed Exports and concessional GST transactions. Creation of bank guarantees as per the contract. Co-ordination between BU and Customer.
- Receivable Management – Periodic receivable review, plan monthly collection and ensure overdue at month ends are bare minimum. Continuous follow-up and liquidation of debtors according to the terms of payments, reconciliation of accounts, follow-up of expired BG's and EMD’s, in order to improve the cash collections for the office. Collection of TDS certificates. Visits to Customers to resolve their grievances and collection follow ups to ensure win-win situation.
- Risk Management – Identifying the LD and Bad Debts risk. Review quarterly provision / PAS and ensure adequate provisions are available.
- MIS – Monthly reporting of order intake, revenue, debtors, EMD, Advance for the region. Providing detailed liquidation plan for debtors and EMD, BGs and Advance. Maintaining monthly collection update for the region. Addressing audit queries whenever required. Ensure regular UoV review to ensure clean and executable order reflects in the book.
This role is based in Mumbai, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come. Qualification required is Bachelors’ in Commerce or Business Management who possess positive attitude and never give up in the face of adversity, Team Player, Eager to learn new things, Excellent MS Office (excel and power point) skills and Good Communications Skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Smart Infrastructure at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/topic-areas/smart-infrastructure.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time