- Understand the business value, customer impact, and user experience of features under development.
- Create, maintain, and prioritize the scrum team backlog.
- Interact with the Product Management team to understand the product vision and roadmap, and translate that into sprint cycle content and new feature requirements.
- Provide second line technical support for pre-sales and support engineers. Be a to-go technical guru for this area of the product.
- Support Product Management by attending, and contributing to, customer meetings.
- Interface closely with software engineering to make sure the product delivered is as specified and agreed with the product management team.
- Keep up to date with technology advances in the product’s area of application.
- Ensure production and delivery of industrial strength application examples, technical test cases and appropriate product collateral for sales and marketing.
- Contribute to the definition and evolution of overall product strategy.
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, with knowledge and/or industry experience in the thermal design of electronics.
- Practical experience using CFD tools to design thermal solutions for electronics products. Experience with Simcenter Flotherm, Simcenter Flotherm XT, or Simcenter FLOEFD preferred.
- Knowledge of PCB design, EDA tools and workflows.
- Excellent English communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Track record of creativity, problem solving, and acquisition of new skills
- Familiarity with Agile software development processes.
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted, you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.