- Leads marketing for the sustainability center of competence, including Campaign development, messaging, content development, and project management. Sales Enablement Coordination of sustainability topics with the PR team Driving thought leadership topics through PR, Social Media and events. Evangelizing sustainability both internally and externally to Siemens.
- Proven ability to manage programs/projects, including definition of timing plans, resources and deliverables as well as issue identification and resolution
- Excellent written skills, including the ability to develop clear messaging concepts and author appropriate content to support marketing execution and sales enablement
- Ability to collaborate with and influence others as part of a virtual team, as well as lead virtual teams
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimum supervision; This is an individual contributor role
- Self-motivated and self-starter
- Structured thinker and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including the ability to present to large audiences
- Excellent English communication skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate globally across varying cultures
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in or working with in marketing, preferably in a high tech or software environment.
- Marketing content/campaign creation experience (B2B) with specific background in messaging, collateral development, etc.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel and Word, and ability to learn new productivity software skills as needed
- Normal office environment
- Travel 10-20%
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted, you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.