- Define Sustainability solutions that span the full Digital Industries portfolio involving subject matter experts from the industry verticals, sales and services, and product development functions.
- Create unique solutions that anticipate future opportunities, uncovering and resolving unmet industry needs, by applying software-based solutions to key industries business processes.
- Establish firm financial foundation for unmet solution opportunities based on best in class industry process context and business value justification
- Collaborate with selected external solution partners to extend solution capabilities
- Support definition of sustainability solution messaging and value propositions
- Collaborate with industry and product marketing teams to enable them to create compelling internally and externally facing campaign materials
- Support go-to-market enablement for direct and channel sales organizations
- Engage with strategic customers to understand solution requirements
- Support sale of strategic solutions
- Engineering degree – Mechanical, Electrical, Systems, Software, Manufacturing Operations Management, or equivalent
- Detailed knowledge of engineering and manufacturing business methods, processes and practices in discrete and process industries
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary engineering teams, in one or more of the following areas is highly desirable: Design & Engineering, Systems Engineering, Simulation, Manufacturing, Service & Support, Lifecycle Management and/or Industrial IOT
- Direct, practical experience with several of the following software technology categories corresponding to Siemens Digital Industries portfolio: MCAD, ECAD, CAE, PLM, ALM, Manufacturing Engineering, CAM, Manufacturing Operations Management (MES), Service Lifecycle Management, or Industrial IoT
- Normal office environment. Can work from home, within 2 hour drive to a regional airport or possibly work from local office if located in most major cities
- This is a global role and it is expected that the candidate has appropriate freedom to travel in accordance with aforementioned responsibilities
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted, you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.