Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Coagulation Sales Specialist. (West and SE, Atlanta, Charlotte, Phoenix, San Fran, Seattle)
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Coagulation Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Driving instrument capital and reagent/consumable sales in the Coagulation product lines. This position operates as a key member of the local sales team which includes the Diagnostic sales force. The team works collectively to exceed annual revenue targets.
- Works closely with Diagnostic sales force to identify customers who are in the buying cycle for new Coagulation equipment. These targets will include both current customers as well as new prospect opportunities.
- Coordinates all sales opportunity-based activities including but not limited to technical presentations, financial proposals, customer references and site visits, positioning Siemens solutions versus competitive options, equipment demonstrations, contracting and negotiating, and working with customer throughout the implementation process when the sale is closed.
- Exhibits keen Customer Relationship Management skills utilizing Siemen’s CRM systems to insure appropriate Sales Funnel Activity, Opportunity progression through the funnel, and Sales Forecasting. Must work closely with Account Managers to ensure data is always accurate and transparent for reporting purposes. Will complete individual activity tracking and business review reporting as requested. Utilizes strategic account planning tools to communicate account strategies across organization.
- The Specialist will work with the Diagnostic sales force to develop newly installed customers into reference accounts for the particular Siemens solution. This includes developing and implementing plans to exceed revenue/growth expectations, maximize customer profitability, and insure customer satisfaction/loyalty. Specialist will assist in cultivating long term relationships with key account decision makers.
- Specialist will work cross functionally with other team members from Marketing, the Technical Applications Organization, and Customer Service to ensure customer satisfaction.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Hospital call point sales experience
- Clinical Diagnostics, Laboratory Capital Equipment sales experience a strong plus
- Ability to travel 75%
- Computer skills to include Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Individual will possess valid driver’s license in good standing
- Individual must be 21 years old to participate in Siemens required vehicle plan
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. (Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons).
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://jobs.siemens-info.com/jobs
If you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.