We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) intelligently connects energy systems, buildings, and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 293,000 colleagues around the globe and help us in creating environments that care.
At SI Building Products we have opened the door to a new world of digital building products and formed a segment dedicated to making smart buildings real by connecting the digital and the physical world – our Digital Buildings Segment. Digital Buildings will soon be launching Siemens’ first platform for smart building cloud offerings, and we are looking for an experienced Finance Manager for our Cloud Portfolio.
Are you passionate about Cloud Business and experienced in establishing a platform business in the market? Do you want to make an impact by leveraging your financial software expertise in business case decisions and business modelling? Are you ready for new ways of doing things and willing to roll up the sleeves yourself? Then join us – to make real what matters.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As Finance Manager Cloud, you are responsible for the overall financial Portfolio Management of the Cloud Portfolio and are a trusted Business Partner to the Portfolio Manager and its team guiding them in strategic and operational decision-making with sound economical analytics
- You act as entrepreneur for all financial aspects of the complete product lifecycle (idea, launch, maturity, phase-out), evaluating the investment patterns with stakeholders of and beyond the Portfolio team
- You are responsible for the global Business Plan and drive Business Case evaluations and execute on them to drive the software product demands. You actively drive the ROI calculations
- In your role you define the financial strategy for the portfolio and own the portfolio Budgets. You maintain the transparency of the P&L and its transparency at any point in time in its development
- The definition of effective Pricing Strategies for your portfolio is a key part of this role and you drive benchmarks and lessons learnt.
- Defining the appropriate Value Flow for your portfolio, liaising with the different functions and implementing your portfolio in time for the go to market is a success factor for this role
- The Planning Process as well as the Month-end Closing activities come naturally to you and with your attention to detail you will ensure our books and records are auditable and conform to IFRG for your Portfolio Elements
- You provide the necessary guidance to the central functions, including but not limited to Sales for Pricing, Material Management for Material Hierarchies or Performance Controlling for commentary
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree with a background in Finance & Accounting, business administration studies or have any equivalent education and several years of relevant business experience
- You have expert knowledge in the financial aspects of Cloud Portfolio during the launch phase
- You have in-depth knowledge of product lifecycle controlling and of the processes surrounding product business
- You are familiar with the ERP systems and IT solutions, e.g., Zuora, and have a general understanding of the value flow options and the restrictions in establishing these
- Familiarity with SAFe as a methodology is a plus
- Representing your case comes easy to you and you are well experienced in structuring, preparing, and holding management presentations
- You are a hands-on self-starter and self-manager who loves to work in a fast-paced environment and possess a high degree of initiative
- Ability to effectively manage deadlines and prioritize in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision. Proven work experience under pressure
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time