Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
The promise of a digital future…today. With the digital twin, Siemens Digital Industries Software blurs the boundaries between the virtual and physical, hardware and software, design and manufacturing worlds. For more information about us visit - us here!What you’ll be doing
Whether simulating the aerodynamics of an F1 racing car or the noise generated by a jet engine Simcenter STAR-CCM+ customers need on-demand super-computer resources. We are changing the way our customers run and interact with multi-physics high fidelity simulations and our Cloud Solutions Engineers play a meaningful role in this transformation. Your contributions will impact the way designers and engineers develop products.
Learn more about how our customers use Simcenter STAR-CCM+ to change the world here: - click here -What you’ll bring
- Master’s Degree or commensurate experience in computer science or related field.
- Multiple years of professional experience developing services and deploying infrastructure in AWS cloud platform
- Confirmed skills on AWS services (EC2, S3, IAM, SNS, SQS, Lambda, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, Scalability, High Availability)
- AWS Associate/Professional certification is an added advantage
- Experience applying monitoring techniques for early problem detection and reporting.
- Experience using CI/CD pipelines (GitLab experience is an advantage)
- Experience with multi-team, collaborative software development including source control and collaborative design and code reviews
- Proven experience researching, designing and implementing micro-services delivering self-contained business functionality within a SaaS product
- Understand the importance of high availability and observability
- Considers security and user data protection throughout the software development lifecycle
- Have the desire to learn new technologies and develop new skills
- Experience operating a 24x7, global, highly available secure SaaS environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We have some of the smartest minds working across the world, re-imagining the future and doing outstanding things. Join our Talent Community today and let's stay connected in areas that interest you: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/digital-minds.htmlSiemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time