Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability.
We are leaders in cutting-edge technology for the Railway Signaling sector, developing innovative products and solutions for the satisfaction of its customers and that is why for the R&D Department, we want to get onboard an Engineer to the safety department within R&D, to work as safety engineers in Mass Transit area .
He/she will perform Safety Assurance activities for generic products in R&D, in order to evaluate the conformity of the processes, developed software and hardware against the functional requirements and the Cenelec Standards.
He/she will work together with the manager to define the correct strategies in order to meet both deadlines of the project and fulfilment of system and RAMS requirements, applying continuous improvement according to lessons learnt.
This is a great opportunity if you want to be part of one of the largest R&D departments in Spain.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Safety analysis of product design and solutions along the whole life cycle: Hazards, Requirement, architecture, design, testing and validation.
• Revision of the suitability of the signaling solutions to satisfy safety requirements.
• Project document reviews.
• Ensure compliance with safety standards.
• Coordination of RAMS activities in the project.
• Collaboration with different stakeholders: development and engineering teams, external assessment, external partners.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering (preferably in electrical / electronic).
• At least 2 years’ experience in Rail Signaling business, desirable knowledge of ERTMS and CBTC signaling solutions.
• Knowledge on CENELEC standards for RAMS EN50126, EN50129, EN50128, EN50159.
• Requirements Management, traceability, and validation knowledge.
• Knowledge on RAM management/analysis for electronic systems desirable
• Experience as tester or equivalent will be appreciated.
• Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on target achievements.
• High level of communication and negotiation skills.
• Fluent English, German is a plus.
• Availability to travel
• Self-confident, proactive, analytical thinking.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.