Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers (SHS), was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as IT Business Partner, Customer and Enterprise Services Asia Pacific to drive our global and regional IT processes and solutions.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will advocate within the region, harmonization and adoption of global and standard Customer & Enterprise Services processes and IT solutions.
- You will manage the regional IT demand of the Customer & Enterprise Services organization in the APAC region and understanding business use cases in-depth
- You will ensure the IT solutions fulfill the business use cases from a "Fit for Purpose" and "Fit for Use" perspective.
- You will proactively stay up-to-date with business service process knowledge and Information technology expertise, in order to create a modern Digital Experience for our customers & users.
- You will closely collaborate with the Global, Regional and Country service organizations to gather business use cases and align with Global and Regional IT organizations to ensure sustainability and stability of IT Solutions.
- You inspire as a change ambassador for the region to foster continuous learning, innovation and adoption of new technologies and solutions towards Digital Transformation.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/services
Your qualifications and experiences:
- Degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent
- You have a strong background and understanding of the customer service processes and business.
- Multiple years of experience working with multiple countries in a global matrixed organizational setting.
- You have a regional service business experience & IT knowledge that helps you to efficiently understand and anticipate technology demand to meet current & future business needs.
Your personality and skills:
- You like and are skilled in engaging people and driving change management.
- You have good inter-personal skills and comfortable to moderate and challenge business use cases.
- You are comfortable in group settings and able to lead workshops with participants from various levels.
- You have the capability to guide and influence internal and external stakeholders with shared and divergent interests, functions, or matrixed environment towards a common goal.
- You have a good experience and understanding of IT Project Management and Service Delivery processes.
- You have experience of working with different cultures and in a multicultural team.
- Your characteristics: Proactive, analytical, result driven, customer focus, resilient and have a “Can Do” mindset.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here (https://talent.siemens.com/stayconnected) to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time