Together we make the difference by enabling our customers to adopt Digitalization
At Digital Enterprise we support manufacturing companies with a comprehensive offer of powerful industrial software and consistent integrated automation technology, increasing flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and bringing new products faster to the market – in the automobile industry, aerospace, Food & Beverage and other exciting industries. When it comes to the future of industry, there is no way around us.
As a Solution Architect you will be the technical lead for digitalization projects. You will need to:
- Be the technical architect of digitization projects for manufacturing industries
- Understand the project requirements and build on deriving specifications, scope of work and technical deliverables to the customer
- Manage the evolving customer requirements during the execution period and thoroughly document changes which will drive change management
- Support project management activities, resource monitoring, technical risk identification & mitigations, participate in project reviews
- Work closely with internal and external development partners to drive them for a high-quality output
Qualifications and Required Competencies:
- Should have good understanding of integration of various data sources, methods, approaches.
- Consultative skills to understand customer needs, business processes, customer’s current architecture landscape.
- Should be able to translate requirements into specifications (functional / nonfunctional) and develop scalable architecture, select appropriate technology stack, enable developers to build the solution on time and within budget.
- Oversee the development, integration of the codes & review the deliverables i.e., codes, UI, Reports, Conduct UAT etc., ensuring the deliverables are meeting the customer and contractual requirements.
- Experience in architecting the solution based on PHP, Java, .Net, NodeJS, HTML, MindSphere etc.
- Understanding of various data bases & their interfaces, APIs. Experience/Understanding of Big Data / Cloud based architectures.
- 8+ years of experience for Electrical and Automation in manufacturing industry of which at least 2-4 years of experience working as Solution Architect.
- Background of software projects management (tech) will be a plus
Good to Have:
- Experience on IoT, Industry 4.0 Solutions of data/industrial system integration (PLC/HMI/SCADA/Scanners) for industrial customers.
- Experience on Industrial communication protocols viz OPC UA, OPC DA, OPC HDA, Industrial ethernet etc.
- Domain experience viz Automotive, Discrete manufacturing etc.
Graduate Engineer in Computer Science, I.T, Electronics or Electronics and Telecommunication with strong academic track record. Master’s degree in technology will be an added advantage
This position is based out of Kalwa, Mumbai. You will get opportunities to work with a highly self-motivated and ingenious team who strives to Make Digitalization Work. Also, you will be meeting our customers across India to solve challenges across manufacturing industries.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time