- More than 10 years of experience in Process Instrument and/or Automation
- Systematic and Out of the Box Thinker
- Ability to formulate idea into action and drive to success
- Plans and executes sales targets and activities in selling a specific portfolio to customers and partner by combining and leveraging specialized product and unit know how in order to increase sales and to achieve defined commercial targets.
- Plans sales volumes and potential of target customers.
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
- Analyzes and evaluates markets (both technology and product portfolio) and needs of potential or existing customers.
- Investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for the customer related product and service portfolio.
- Prepares customer contacts, builds and maintains a customer focused network.
- Prepares and negotiates projects and proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs for the customer.
- May act as point of contact in commercial matters.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
- Contributes to the development of an After Sales Service that is focused on customers' needs.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time