Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers (SHS), was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunity to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come in and join our ASEAN team as Business Lead, Point-of-Care (POC) ASEAN to be responsible and accountable for the successful execution of the POC business strategy in ASEAN. The incumbent will be responsible to develop additional business opportunities and strategies in the ASEAN Zone.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will ensure the setting and achievement of monthly POC forecasts and yearly quota. Drive and achieve sales and CRM excellence including funnel management at each country level. Drive business partners management together with country leads across the zone to provide visibility on country’s POC activities, opportunities and improve performance for POC.
- You are responsible to develop and implement effective Go-To-Market strategies relevant to each of the ASEAN Countries. Collaborate with key stakeholders including supporting functions to see through the GTM for each country.
- You will align with the Global Team and Asia Pacific (AP) to set, track, and achieve Country-specific targets across the Zone.
- You will manage the P&L and operational performance in all the countries, including managing the pricing, profitability as well as overall sales and marketing and SG&A expenses.
- You are responsible to engage and manage strategic KOL relationships; drive the development and management of reference sites in ASEAN.
- You will assist and support the sales team through sales enablement initiatives and ensuring availability of necessary technical product training with the support of the AP Region and Global teams.
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in medical lab technology/ life science/ biological sciences.
- You have at least 5 years relevant experience in a similar marketing role in IVD ideally in POC.
- You have Business Partners management and/or leading direct team experiences, ideally in IVD segment.
Your personality and skills:
- You are skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- You have strong organizational and interpersonal and skills.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are highly self-motivated and strong problem-solving skills.
- You enjoy working in a team environment, sensitive to cultural diversity and language level. This position covers the ASEAN region, understanding of the region and how business is conducted are essential qualities.
- You can travel up to 40% in the region (when travel becomes widely possible again).
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here (https://talent.siemens.com/stayconnected
) to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time