Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sounds exciting?
Then come and join us as a key account manager who manages relationship with business and drives digitalization of the company.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- In addition, she/he is responsible for demand management, financial support and acts as an escalation contact for the management in the assigned business region
- Maintain relationship with business and internal key users on management level in assigned area
- Participate on or organize business management meetings to identify demands on tactical and strategic level
- Understand business needs and translate them into IT requirements
- Evaluate customer satisfaction, collect, and consider respective business feedback
- Identify and manage IT demands in alignment with business value and IT governance strategy with driving the decisions-making process if needed
- Design and drive opportunities where IT can create additional business value
- Serves as the executive touch point for a portfolio of projects and Business IT processes
- Ensure that Centers of Excellence (CoE's) continue to understand the needs of our Business
- Manage business complaints and partner with CoE specialists, as require
- Promote IT innovations / new services which can create additional business value and drive digitalization of the company
- Maintain IT budget and IT Project Portfolio in partnership with business & accounting to optimize IT spend for best value
- Degree in ICT, business relations or an equivalent field
- Several years of professional experience in customer management, demand management or IT consulting (healthcare business is an advantage)
- Moreover, in the past you were able to prove your high standard presentation skills to customers and co-workers
- Individually you show a great strategic mindset and target orientation together with a high customer focus
- Very good English language skills. German language is an advantage.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Capability to define, collect and summarize customers’ requirements in detail
- Ability and willingness to travel and to understand different cultures and mentalities
- Open minded team player enjoying working in cross functional teams
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2800EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time