We're enhancing the way we live and work by intelligently connecting energy systems, buildings and industries!!
Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.
Join us! We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role.
- Build and design and development of protection, control & monitoring applications using various measurement algorithms e.g. DFT/FFT,
- Verification of algorithms using MATLAB/SIMULINK and OMICRON.
- Product development R&D experience following development life cycle from requirement development, design, develop, code & testing and analyze and enhance CPU efficiency & optimization for product applications
- Integrate developed applications and validate new product designs during system/regression testing
- Provide production/ postproduction support and collaborate with Product life cycle management, hardware/Firmware Design with manufacturing team and assess/integrate third party and open source software.
- Know-how & latest trends on substation & distribution automation technology /high voltage engineering, PSCAD & RTDS knowledge
- Know-how substation automation protocols IEC 60870-5-101/102/103/104, Modbus-RTU, DNP3, IEC 61850 and know-how in electrical power system protection
We are seeking for a BE / ME in Electrical & electronics with proven record and minimum 8 years of experience in protection application. Solid programming experience in C/ C++ and familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review. Strong documentation and writing skills. This job is based out of Goa.We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time