We're enhancing the way we live and work by intelligently connecting energy systems, buildings and industries!!
Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.
- Responsible for all aspects of designs such as schematic capture, layout review, simulation & analysis of critical electrical and timing parameters, documentation and circuit bring-up.
- Prepare design documents, BOM and other technical documents in accordance with company procedures and generation of HW test programs.
- Prepare and participate in design reviews, Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system, Collaborate effectively across functional areas and provide production/ post production support.
- Good knowledge and design experience in Analog electronics, Digital interfaces, Microcontrollers and Power supplies.
- Well versed in schematic entry tools like OrCAD and be able to assist PCB design engineer in component placement, routing guidelines etc.
- Solid understanding of design for industrial applications including EMI/EMC and environmental specifications and their testing.
- Proficient in board testing and debugging and knowledge in compilation of PCB design documents and construction documents (circuit diagram, layout design, documentation, 3D models, drawings). Risk management, Configuration management and Project management.
We are seeking for a Bachelor in BE / ME in Electronics & Comm/ Electrical with strong track record 2 to 10 years of experience in electronic hardware development ( Digital & analog circuits) and experience in Protection / Sub-Station Automation Industry is desirable. This job is based out of Goa, IndiaWe’ve got quite a lot to offer, how about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time