Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Executive Associate (f/m/d) to the Vice President of HR.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will work directly with the Head of HR and the respective Global HR Business Partners responsible for the Business Area Diganostic Imaging, and your activities will span from driving broad strategic HR projects to hands-on, content-driven supporting Business-Partnering activities
- You will independently prepare the groundwork for key decisions by conducting relevant research, providing analytics, and delivering insights
- You will plan and facilitate strategic workshops and management meetings and follow through on implementation activities
- Naturally, this will give you an outstanding opportunity to grow, gain new perspectives and build up a personal network
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a Bachelor- or Master- degree in Business Administration, social sciences, law or psychology with focus on Human Resources. An MBA is a plus
- You have longer-term work experience in large corporations
- You have a strong track record in strategy or management consulting
- Ideally, you have had exposure to different areas of the Human Resource function
- You have experience in supporting strategic & cross-functional projects
- You have experience in communicating, aligning, and managing stakeholders across multiple levels, including Executive leadership
Your attributes and skills:
- You bring a strategic perspective as well as a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Your strong analytical skills enable you to evaluate complex matters and to present them in a clear and efficient manner
- You are creative and have outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- You use your strong interpersonal skills to develop and leverage relationships and networks across the organization
- You enjoy working in international teams and are motivated and enthusiastic about your tasks
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time