As a Scrum Master (f/m/d), you will collaborate with a highly engaged team to develop product features for SAP S/4HANA that help our customers to run their product clusters at their best. As a fully digitized and integrated Business Suite SAP S/4HANA is a key pillar our Siemens Businesses and IT strategy. You will work in the new Siemens SAP S/4HANA program and build-up the new ERP target architecture together with the specific Siemens business organizations.
What part will you play?
- In your role as a Scrum Master, you organize a Scrum Team with a strong focus on customer success, you will continuously develop your skills and increase your knowledge regarding business processes and technology.
- You work closely with the development teams in the scrum process and provide your advice, support and experience to the team members.
- You represent the scrum team and organize scrum related sessions.
- You support a holistic testing approach including automated and manual tests.
- You ensure quality with appropriate KPIs and follow-up activities like root cause analysis.
- You contribute as Single Point of Contact in cross-functional teams for Release Management, Test Management and other teams like cutover or hypercare.
- In your role, you plan, manage and maintain the scope, timelines, and respective progress for the increments.
- You define the “WHEN” of delivery and the overall roadmap for the increments you own and assure that the “WHAT of your increment fits to the overall product.
- You hold a degree in economics, business computer science or a comparable field, or a similar qualification.
- You have (3+ years) experience as ERP Product Owner, Scrum Master or Agile Project Manager working in agile methodology ideally in a SAP S/4 HANA environment.
- You have functional understanding of Business processes, e.g., Finance/Accounting, controlling, logistics and/or reporting and have basic knowledge of the respective SAP S/4 HANA modules.
- You have experience in leading function-oriented project groups (incl. agile project structures) on an international level and enjoy working in and being part of international program organization with virtual/multicultural teams.
- Intercultural experience is desired
- Business fluent German and English skills are required, both written and spoken
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time