Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Senior Director Reagent Planning
This is a role well suited to an ambitious experienced professional, looking for an opportunity to drive transformational change. Reporting to the VP Global Planning and Digitalization the Senior Director Reagent Demand Planning will drive the digital transformation from traditional planning to an integrated business planning approach embracing our end-to-end supply chain to improve customer service, resilience, and costs. You will be responsible for:
- defining operational workflows, KPI’s, jobs, and reporting relationships to obtain optimum effectiveness for reagents and consumables supply for Siemens and OEM manufactured products to achieve maximum customer service at desired cost.
- aligning the Demand Planning function with corporate programs for End-to-End Supply Chain by use of digitalization.
- leveraging current and future IT systems for maximum benefit to change function to data-based decision-making processes with a high level of automation.
- managing a global team spread across US and Europe
- defining and driving implementation of internal and external customer facing solutions to maximize order fulfillment, improve process times and minimize waste.
- focusing on making time, information, and decision processes more effective
- implementing structured guideline setting and policy making including checking effectiveness of such.
- continuously tracking status and target achievements, prepare overview and report on program progress, risks, timelines etc. for various management levels (includes C-level) for the SCM PD function.
- coordinating across functions such as but not limited to SCM, Finance, Marketing & Sales, Country Organizations, Information Technology
- acting as advisor to Senior Management, in all Demand Planning related issues, resolving conflicts, and escalating critical issues early to management.
- Collaborating with Sr Dir Planning Program Management, Director Instrument Planning, Director Inventory Planning and other functions in SCM Planning and Digital
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Experience with integrated reconciliation of product, demand and supply review supporting management business reviews
- Establishing concurrent planning methodologies integrating demand, supply and production planning from finished goods to raw materials.
- Establishing replenishment strategies, develop and apply safety stock methodologies, demand sensing and operational buying for reagents and consumables meeting KPIs for inventory and cost targets
- Familiarity with multi-tiered distribution center demand planning
- Previous experience with OEM sourced finished goods buying
- Data driven decision making and have successfully implemented such a mindset in global organizations.
- You have experience and proven records in managing complex, international project/programs.
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills, and you show customer and team orientation.
- Since you are interacting with international teams, excellent English skills are necessary, knowledge of other languages is of advantage.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Intercultural sensitive, managing functionally assigned teams and driving a high-performance culture is one of your key strengths.
- You have experience in leading a Sales and Operations Planning function and process in an international setting.
- Strong SCM background, must not be limited to Healthcare space; fast moving consumer goods, automotive, aviation and others could be a fit as well
- Analytical mindset, strong communication and presentation skills, effective interpersonal skills
- You are motivated, flexible, able and willing to work under high time pressure and deliver high quality results.
- Previous international assignments are of advantage
- Some travel (national, international) may be expected <20%.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date except where prohibited by state law.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.