Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
We provide transactional and digital Opportunity-to-Cash services from lead generation to the collection of incoming payments. We support Siemens businesses in driving top-line growth, profitability, cash conversion and customer intimacy. We are growing efficiency across different businesses through process reengineering, simplification, digital services and Opportunity-to-Cash integration. We act as one global team, jointly delivering maximum value to our customers as their trusted Partner of Choice by driving E2E processes and digital transformation in an ambitious way.
Change the future with Us
· Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios
- Executing tests on software usability
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team
- Interacting with clients to understand project requirements
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Total year of experience - 4 to 5 years
- Experience in Automation Testing - 2 years
- Experience in Automation testing (Selenium and Java) with hybrid framework or TestNG
- Strong knowledge on Java Script
- Should have experience in manual testing as the candidate would be needed to work on manual testing as well
· Good communication skills (verbal and written)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time