We are seeking an energized Sales Manager for our Captive Healthcare Business with an extensive background in the equipment finance industry. Both as an individual contributor as well as a sales manager. The ideal candidate will manage a team of 7 regional Finance Sales Managers and focus on driving sales growth strategies and promoting financing as an effective sales tool.
The position will report into our Head of Healthcare Finance and will be home-based.
- Drive high performance and accountability for superior results and employee engagement while also providing constructive feedback and motivating the team to embrace a Siemens ownership culture
- Embrace a customer-focused team culture to drive continued understanding of customer needs
- Ensure continued sales growth as well as defining and implementing territory plans, market strategies, and identifying strategic targets of new vendor relationships in the non-captive healthcare segment
- Deliver on profitability hurdles and volume growth targets. Achieve business results and attract new customers by coaching and manage the team to SFS identified strategies and tactics.
- Develop and oversee the execution of account plans and support the structuring of vendor program agreements
- Provide leadership, training, and development of the Captive Healthcare team including acquiring top talent, monitoring progress against individual goals, and managing performance-based issues
- Implement sales procedures, meeting, reporting and technology utilization (SieSmart, SieSales) to promote pipeline development and maximize closing success
- Structure and negotiate complex transactions and special projects integrating legal, risk, and operational aspects
- Lead the team in calling on large corporate clients to drive expansion while collaborating to identify new vendor prospects and jointly call on companies within various segments and geographies.
- Develop specific promotions, coordinate the promotion development with all stakeholders, drive awareness and report monthly on promotion results and success rate
- Partner with risk management and other cross functional departments to create synergy and collaboration between teams to promote process improvements and evaluate new strategies to fuel growth
- Engage with and manage stakeholders within and outside of our captive environment
- Understand industry trends and competitive landscape
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 15 years leasing/finance experience, thereof at least five years of responsible management experience and leading teams of direct reports
- Proven track record in captive healthcare finance
- Ability to execute business strategy and contribute to targeted sales, relationship management objectives and business returns
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced setting.
- Ability to provide solutions and address customer needs
- Ability to structure standard and complex product financial offerings
- Demonstrated understanding of risk versus return
- Ability to travel, meet with clients/prospects, attend industry events and conferences
- Functional knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point, and CRM systems.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to motivate and influence others.
Siemens is a global innovator focusing on digitalization and automation for the process and manufacturing industries, and is a leader in power generation and distribution, intelligent infrastructure, and distributed energy systems. For more than 100 years, the company has developed technologies that support multiple American industries including manufacturing, energy, healthcare, and infrastructure.
Siemens Financial Services (SFS) is an international provider of business-to-business financial solutions. SFS helps facilitate investments, providing commercial finance, project and structured finance and leveraged finance solutions with specific asset expertise in the energy, healthcare, industry, and infrastructure & cities markets.
The Commercial Finance (COF) team is a business unit of SFS. We leverage our long-term relationship and technology know-how to create integrated financial solutions that complement Siemens as well as third party vendors. Our company is passionate about growth and innovation. We are constantly striving to drive new business, improve products and processes, and enhance the customer journey. We collaborate in an open environment of trust and continuously learn so that we can better support our customers. If you have the same growth mindset, apply today!
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.