If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your new role as “Senior IT Project Manager (f/m/d)” you will be responsible for the transformation of a complex network modernization within Siemens Mobility. You will be a key member of our globally distributed team of Architects (f/m/d), Project Managers (f/m/d) and Service Managers (f/m/d).
- For this purpose, you must understand the business stakeholder goals and expectations for the entire scope of the program.
- In doing so, you will establish program governance to provide leadership and decision-making support for the program jointly between the Business, CISO and CIO Organization.
- You will also develop the Network Solution Plan, including solution, scope, estimates etc.
- In addition, you will engage the global and regional business, security and IT heads to transition the Solution Plan by ensuring their understanding and agreement of the standard solution.
- Furthermore, you will develop a program plan to deliver the outcome and value specified in the business case.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have a university degree in computer science or a comparable.
- Next to this, you have long-term professional experience in IT-Project management.
- Also, you bring in experience in all relevant Project management areas like Team Operations Management, Scope, Schedule, Cost Management, Quality and Resource Management etc.
- You have in-depth knowledge in Network transformation and migration management as well as proven knowledge in global IT rollouts.
- Furthermore, you already gained experience in Governance Management and Stakeholder Expectation Management.
- You are fluent in English. German language skills would be an advantage.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mrs. Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time